Monday, October 16, 2006

A meme from Shelby

List your favorite:

Actor - Paul Newman
Actress -Julia Roberts ,she has been a great supporter of Rett Syndrome funding
Animal - Cat
Band -Van Morrison
Book -I like non fiction
Bubble Bath - lavender
Candy - It's actually a candy I had in Sweden I can't remember the name but its dark chocolate covered marzipan
Color -green,purple,orange, autumn colors
Drink- it's called a "20 below"
Flower -lily of the valley
Food - Swedish
Lip Balm -kiehl's
Lotion -rose or patchouli
Movie -wizard of oz
Place-home
Song - Brown Eyed Girl
TV Show - right now it's Nip Tuck
Yarn-frog tree alpaca
Vacation Spot - Sweden! I'll be going back in June 2007

1 comment:

Doris said...

Sweden! I might be going to my brother-in-law's wedding in Sweden next year, also summer 2007. Oh, the days that stay light until 11 pm