Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tack!




I recieved my sockret pal package the other day , and boy what a package it is! It came all the way from Sweden, my favorite place on earth!Here's what was in the box , all wrapped up and looking so pretty
a ball of trekking in purples,love it
a ball of red yarn perfect for socks for little one
2 addi turbos also perfect for the socks
a needle gauge for the addis, I needed that
dark chocolate , can you say nirvana?
3 gorgeous stitch markers
2 knitted stars, they'll be on the tree
2 packages of chocolate sprinkles(I think)
Cocoa butter lotion ,just perfect for this time of year
Thank you so much my pal you're "the bomb"!
Tack sa mycket!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, those chocolate sprinkles are NIRVANA, don't sprinkle them on anything, just open the package & dump them in your mouth!!!

Anonymous said...

Det var sa lite sa! You're welcome!

I'm so glad it finally arrived, I was getting worried... Glad you liked it.

/SP